Monday, January 12, 2009

BORING DAY


Just got back from KLCC with my endao Blinky.

Went to there take pics since I have no mood to do the revision for my final exam.
While I taking pics for Blinky and I realised that my film left not too much, so I went to the photo lab in KLCC to seek for the film.

But it's really zzz, 120 film is unavailable there.
I've asked for few shop but semua takda...
╮(╯3╰)╭

What to do?
Film is finished and forgot to reload my instax before I came out...
Nabeh... really sien la like this...
So I've decided to balik rumah.

The 2 rolls B@W films will be developed after CNY if possible.
Because I am pokkai in this moment, so I gonna save a bit. >.<
All those pics will be uploaded and share with you guys after develop.

Here some random pics of my endao Blinky. XD

Hmm...

He is emo-ing.



By the way, wish me good luck in the exam. XD

3 comments:

HuiHui said...

all the best in ur exam~

btw,ur Blinky is "cute"~

- J.Y - said...

GOOD LUCK and ALL THE BEST , bro !
haha ... t(~.~t)

чLιиg said...

Good Luck my dear!!
All the best!!